Best 6 NEET DM Books Recommended By The Experts
Have you started preparing for NEET DM 2019? If you have, then well done! If not, then you should start right now.
NEET-SS has become an eligibility-cum-ranging examination, which is prescribed as a single entrance examination to gain admission into super-specialty courses across India. This entrance examination is the gateway to all DM/MCH courses in India. Candidates should be aware that the examinations are a test of their knowledge of key areas of the NEET DM specialty curriculum.
The purpose of the NEET DM super-specialty entrance examination is to:
- Ensure that certified specialists have sufficient knowledge of their specialty to practice safely and competently as consultants.
- Complement workplace-based assessments.
Candidates from multiple Postgraduate specialties appear the Super Specialty entrance exam to pursue a particular specialty. The type of ‘question spotting’ can help to point you towards types of topics that are commonly encountered in the exam. And to understand the topics thoroughly you need to refer the best 6 NEET DM Books Recommended By The Experts.
Below is the list of Best 6 NEET DM Books Recommended By The Experts:
- Braunwald’s Heart Disease: The 9th Edition of Braunwald’s Heart Disease Review and Assessment, by Dr. Leonard S. Lilly, provides a current, clear and concise overview of every aspect of cardiovascular medicine. The 9th Edition of Braunwald’s Heart Disease – test your knowledge of all essential concepts in cardiology today. Detailed answers and cross-references to Braunwald’s make it easy to find definitive explanations for questions you may not have answered correctly. The result is an ideal way to study for the Subspecialty Examinations in Cardiovascular Disease and Heart Failure!
Ensure your grasp of all essential topics with more than 800 review questions derived from Braunwald’s Heart Disease, the 9th Edition.
Easily remedy weak areas in your knowledge by reviewing details for each question, plus cross references to Braunwald’s for more in-depth explanations. Enhance your preparation for the boards by reviewing case studies in all sections of the text.
- Sleisengers and Fordtrans GIT and Liver Disease:
Now in its 10th edition, Sleisenger and Fordtrans Gastrointestinal and Liver Disease remain your indispensable source for definitive, state-of-the-art answers on every aspect of Gastroenterology and Hepatology. Overcome your most complex clinical challenges and make optimal use of the newest techniques, technologies, and treatments with superb guidance from hundreds of world-renowned authorities. Meticulous updates throughout include the latest approaches and improvements in gastrointestinal and liver disease diagnosis and therapy as well as hundreds of images.
Readers will find up-to-date discussions of the cell biology and molecular biology that determines the digestive system’s function, in addition to thorough descriptions of organ physiology and the pathophysiology of the signs, symptoms and laboratory abnormalities of organ disease. This revision has been brought completely up to date with a new main editor, new authors, and new editors specializing in imaging and pathology.
- MayoClinic Gastroenterology and Hepatology Review:
The Mayo Clinic Gastroenterology and Hepatology Board Review book have been designed to provide a review of core essential knowledge in gastroenterology, Hepatology, and relevant related areas of radiology, pathology, endoscopy and nutrition to physicians, trainees and other persons caring for patients, gastroenterology fellows in training, medical residents, medical students, gastrointestinal assistants, nurses, and allied healthcare personnel.
- The Cleveland Clinic Cardiology Board Review:
The Cleveland Clinic Cardiology Board Review, 2nd Edition continues to offer thorough preparation for board certification and recertification exams in cardiology. It is written by distinguished clinicians from the Cleveland Clinic Foundation’s Department of Cardiovascular Medicine and based on the Cleveland Clinic Foundation’s popular annual Intensive Review of Cardiology course.The book provides a comprehensive, state-of-the-art review of every area of contemporary cardiovascular medicine.
The emphasis is on board relevant clinical material and accurate real-world clinical decision making. More than 500 illustrations and numerous tables facilitate quick review. Board-format questions with answers and explanations appear at the end of each chapter. Plus, with this edition, you have access to an online companion website with fully searchable text and a question bank for access to the content anytime, anywhere.
- Harrisons Medicine:
Perfect for use at the point of care, the Manual presents clinical information covering key aspects of the diagnosis, clinical manifestations, and treatment of the major diseases that are likely to be encountered in medical practice. This new edition is the best ever and presents a new, easier to use format, including more handy charts, tables, and algorithms giving you quicker access to Etiology and epidemiology.
- Endocrinology Secrets by McDermott:
The thoroughly updated Endocrine Secrets, 6th Edition continues the tradition of the highly popular Secrets Series®, offering fast answers to the essential clinical endocrinology questions. A user-friendly Q&A format, replete with valuable pearls, tips, and memory aids, helps you to learn and study efficiently. It all adds up to a perfect concise board review or handy clinical endocrinology resource.
- Expedite your reference and review with a question-and-answer format that’s conversational and easy to read.
- Zero in on key information with bulleted lists, mnemonics, practical tips from prominent endocrinologists, and “Key Points” boxes that provide a concise overview of the important board-relevant content.
- Quickly review the essential material with a chapter containing the “Top 100 Secrets” in endocrinology.
- Take your Secret anywhere thanks to a convenient, pocket-sized design!
- Remain at the forefront of medical endocrinology with updates on new techniques and technologies, as well as changing treatment options and drug information.
- Equip yourself for effective practice with coverage of the most current developments in obesity management, weight loss drugs, and Bariatric surgery; the newest guidelines for the pharmacological treatment of type 2 diabetes mellitus; and much more.
- Make use of practical tips on intensive insulin therapy, and apply evidence-based techniques to achieve appropriate glucose control in hospitalized patients and effectively manage thyroid cancer.
- Access the latest research concerning the benefits and risks of the wide range of osteoporosis therapies.
ALL THE BEST!