Eligibility Criteria for NEET PG Medical Entrance Exam: To appear in NEET PG medical Entrance Exam candidates should posses MMBS MBBS degree or Provisional MBBS Pass Certificate recognized as per the provisions of the Indian Medical Council Act 1956 and possess permanent or provisional registration certificate of MBBS qualification issued by the Medical Council of India or State Medical Council and have completed one year of internship or/are likely to complete the internship are eligible.
Below are the basic Eligibility Criteria for NEET PG Medical Entrance Exam:
- Nationality: Only Indian nationals can apply.
- Qualification: Candidates must hold a MBBS degree or Provisional MBBS Pass Certificate recognized by the MCI.
- Internship: Candidates who have completed one year of internship or likely to complete the internship on or before 31st March 2018.
- All India 50% Quota seats: Students who have studied or passed MBBS from Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Jammu & Kashmir states are not eligible for this quota.
NEET PG Exam Pattern
- Exam Mode: The NEET PG medical entrance exam will be organized in online (computer based test) mode.
- Type of Question: Multiple choice questions will be asked in the examination.
- Language: The question paper will be asked in English language.
- Duration: The exam duration will be 3-1/2 hours.
- Session: The NEET PG medical entrance exam will be organized in two sessions, one in the forenoon (10:00 AM to 3:45 PM) and second session in the afternoon (3:45 PM to 7:30 PM).
- Negative Marking: No negative marking will be done in this examination.
NEET PG Syllabus
The syllabus will contain various topics of subjects or knowledge areas. The NEET PG medical entrance exam syllabus will be prescribed by the Medical Council of India (MCI) with prior approval of Government of India. Syllabus will comprises of topics like Anatomy, Ophthalmology, Physiology & many others. Students should prepare as per the syllabus to score good in the examination.
- First of all, gather all the details about the syllabus officially prescribed for the examination.
- Make a proper time-table and prepare accordingly.
- Consider the good books and study materials for your preparations.
- Prepare short notes on the important topics and prepare them at the end of preparations.
- Practice previous year question papers and sample papers it will help you to understand the exam pattern.
Take care of your health, do yoga and meditation it will help to concentrate in your studies.