NEET PG 2018 Exam Entrance Fee
NEET-PG 2018 Entrance exam is an eligibility-cum-ranking examination prescribed as the single entrance examination to various MD/MS and PG Diploma Courses as per Section (10) of Indian Medical Council Act 1956.
NEET-PG 2018 is a single window entrance examination for PG courses. No other entrance examination, either at state or institution level, shall be valid for entry to MD/MS/PG Diploma Courses as per the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 w.e.f. admission session.
NEET PG 2018 will be conducted by National Board of Examinations (NBE) in a computer-based mode. As per the official notification of NEET PG 2018, the test will be held in a single session. Hence, no equating method will be followed to prepare the result. The application form for NEET postgraduate exam has been released in October 2017.
There is a registration fee associated with the exam; this is also called as – NEET PG 2018 – Entrance Exam Fee. This time the mode of fee payment are credit card, debit card, net banking. The fee amount depends upon category of candidate. Now that NEET PG 2018 Application Form has been released. You can check NEET PG 2018 Exam Entrance Fee below:
|General / OBC||Rs 3,750|
|SC / ST / PWD / PH||Rs 2,750|
Note: In case of any errors while form submissions or if you are unable to appear for the examination, NBE will neither carry forward fee amount to a future date, or refund it.
The official website of NEET PG 2018 has been launched on October 31, 2017. Registration started on October 31, 2017 at 3 PM. This is what the registration / login page looks like.
NEET PG 2018 Registration: Pre-Requisites:
Candidates must have certain documents, and check certain details before applying. This is a checklist before you apply.
- Aadhaar Card
- Check your eligibility before applying.
- Keep in mind that *(asterisks) mark indicates mandatory field.
- Ensure to have a valid and unique email address before beginning the registration process.
- Internship completion: Applicant should have completed internship by 31st March 2018.
- As you may already be aware, this time NEET PG 2018 is on a single date and single session. As a result, there is no scheduling process as a part of registration, as it usually is.
- Candidates must read information brochure of NEET PG 2018 thoroughly before applying.
- Do not try to obtain hard copy of form from any sources. Also do not attempt to send form in any channel apart from online through official website.
NEET PG 2018 Application Form: Photograph, Signature Requirement:
Photograph that you choose to upload must satisfy following specifications
- Color photo
- Light background
- Not be older than 6 months.
- 35 mm x 45 mm
- Between 10 – 50 kb
- Caption with name and date at bottom of photo
Signature that you upload must satisfy following specifications
- It should be of applicant only
- 6 cm x 3 cm
- Between 10 – 50 kb
NEET PG Application Form 2018 Dates
NEET PG Application Form 2018 events
|1.||Availability of application form||October 31, 2017 (03:00 pm)|
|2.||Last date to register||November 27, 2017 (11:59 pm)|
|3.||Last date for payment of fee||November 2017|
|4.||Issuance of admit card||Within 24 hours of registration|
|5.||NEET PG entrance test||January 07, 2018|
The important dates of NEET PG 2018 are mentioned below in the table. Candidates willing to apply for NEET PG can keep a track on application form events.
Step-wise procedure to fill NEET PG 2018 application form:
The application form of NEET PG 2018 can be filled in online mode only. The procedure for filling the application form includes six steps, which are:
- NEET PG online registration 2018
- Filling of application form
- Online payment of application fee
- Selection of test centre
- Uploading of images
Printout of application form