NEET PG 2018 Exam Syllabus
The NEET PG 2018 exam pattern would be similar like every year, but this time the exam difficulty level would be high. All the applicants have to answer 300 MCQ question in two hour limited time. As per latest NBE notification, 4 marks for each correct answer and -1 for each wrong attempt.
Below are the official dates of NEET PG & NEET MDS exam:
NEET PG 2018
NEET MDS 2018
|Online registration begins||31st October 2017||31st October 2017|
|Last date to register online||27th November 2017 (11:59 PM)||27th November 2017 (11:59 PM)|
|Demo test available||15th December 2017||15th December 2017|
|Admit card available||1 or 2 weeks before the examination||1 or 2 weeks before the examination|
|Exam date||7th January 2018||7th January 2018|
|Declaration of result||31st January 2018||31st January 2018|
|Counseling starts||After the result announcement||After the result announcement|
- Exam Mode: The exam will be organized in online (computer-based test) mode.
- Type of Question: Multiple choice questions will be asked in the examination.
- Language: The question paper will be asked in the English
- Duration: The exam duration will be 3-1/2 hours.
- Session: The examination will be organized on a single day in one session, i.e all candidates will be taking the same question paper.
- There will not be any equating or scaling of the marks obtained by the candidate.
- Marking Scheme: For the correct answer, four marks will be allotted to the candidates.
- Negative Marking: The negative marking will be done in this examination. There will be 25% (1 mark) negative marking for incorrect answers.
NEET PG Syllabus 2018:
The syllabus will contain various topics of subjects or knowledge areas. The syllabus will be prescribed by the Medical Council of India (MCI) with prior approval of Government of India. The syllabus will comprise of topics like Anatomy, Ophthalmology, Physiology & many others. Students should prepare as per the syllabus to score well in the examination.
- First of all, gather all the details about the syllabus officially prescribed for the examination.
- Make a proper time-table and prepare accordingly.
- Consider the good books and study materials for your preparations.
- Prepare short notes on the important topics and prepare them at the end of preparations.
- Practice previous year question papers and sample papers it will help you to understand the exam pattern.
- Take care of your health, do yoga and meditation it will help to concentrate on your studies.
Bifurcation of marks for all the subjects in NEET PG 2018 is as below:
No. of Questions
|Medicine Dermatology And Venereology||37|
|Social And Preventive Medicine||25|
|Radio diagnosis & Radiotherapy||12 (6+6)|
|Surgery, ENT, Orthopedics & Anesthesia||46|
|Obstetrics and Gynaecology||25|