NEET PG 2018 Free Counseling – By MedExamsPrep
Stay Connected with MedExamsPrep & Make a Difference to Your NEET PG 2018!
- Stay ahead in NEET PG 2018 entrance exams with online mock tests.
- Chance to interact with top education experts.
- Read latest articles on NEET PG 2018.
- Get information on TOP Medical colleges.
NEET PG 2018 Free Counseling is conducted by the National Board of Education (NBE). Scores obtained in NEET PG exam are accepted by the deemed universities, government and private colleges throughout the country.
NEET PG 2018 Counseling will be a centralized counseling and will be conducted for all the states, union territories and institutions across India. The Medical Counseling Committee (MCC) conducts NEET PG counseling on all India basis for All India 50 percent quota seats. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria and who have registered themselves on the website for taking part in the NEET PG counseling get admission to the respective PG colleges. All the Indian states and Union Territories generate the merit list for admission in 50 percent state quota seats.
Medical councils of the concerned states and union territories will organize the counseling of the NEET PG 2018. There is no fee for attending NEET PG 2018 counseling process. However, candidates have to appear on the venue provided as per the schedule on their own expenses. To better understand the NEET PG counseling candidates can visit the online medical portal – MedExamsPrep – http://www.medexamsprep.com
NEET PG 2018 Free Counseling Schedule:
NEET PG 2018 counseling will commence soon after NEET PG 2018 result will be announced. NEET PG 2018 exam will be held in online mode on January 7th, 2018 and the result for NEET PG 2018 will be announced on January 31st, 2018. Once the results are declared candidates will be able to attend the counseling process and to attend the counseling it is mandatory to register on the NBE website. The registration for the same is to start from the second or third week of March 2018. Candidates can access the full schedule of the counseling from the official website.
NEET PG 2018 Counseling: Quota Seats:
During NEET PG 2018 Counseling, seats will be allotted on the basis of various quotas on state and all India level. During the NEET PG counseling candidates will be given admission through the available quotas that include:
- All India 50 percent Quota Seats: Medical Counseling Committee (MCC) of Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS) will conduct NEET PG counseling basis NEET PG 2018 Score.
- State Quota Seats: The concerned state or designated authority or Concerned University will do NEET PG counseling basis NEET PG 2017 Results or rank.
- Institutions/Universities/Deemed Universities/ Private Medical Colleges: The concerned/designated college authorities will conduct the NEET PG 2018 counseling for private medical colleges, institutions and universities.
- Admission to Armed Forces Medical Services Institute: Admission to medical services institutions will be provided based on NEET PG 2018 exam score. The counseling process for the same is conducted by the Directorate General of Armed Forces Medical Services (DGAFMS), Ministry of Defense government of India.
Documents Required for NEET PG 2018 Counseling:
It’s stated on the online medical portal – MedExamsPrep that during NEET PG 2018 counseling, candidates need to carry the following documents along with them to ensure there are no hassles in the NEET PG counseling. Below is the list of documents required during counseling:
- NEET PG 2018 Admit Card.
- NEET PG 2018 scorecard.
- Higher secondary certificate/ high school/birth certificate.
- Rank letter.
- MBBS degree certificate.
- MBBS mark sheets.
- Internship completion certificate.
- Identity Proof.
- Permanent/Provisional Registration Certificate approved by MCI OR State Medical Council.
- Category certificate.
- Transfer Certificate of the last college attended.
NEET PG 2018 Counseling: Minimum Pass Percentile:
For taking part in NEET PG 2018 Counseling, it is mandatory for the candidates to secure a minimum pass percentile. Here is the category wise detail of the percentile required to take part in NEET PG counseling.
|S.No||Category||Qualifying Percentile||PG Cutoff Score (Out of 1500)||MDS Cutoff Score (Out of 1200)||Revised Criteria 2017||Revised Cutoff 2017|
NEET PG 2017 Counseling for All India 50% Quota Seats:
Here is NEET PG 2017 cut off list for All India 50 percent quota seats to give candidates an idea as to how high the competition is going to be and the level of preparation will be needed to secure a seat in the medical college and specialization of their choice.
|S.No||Category||MD/MD PG Diploma Cut Off||MDS Cut off|
|6||SC – PH||658.5397||NA|
|8||ST – PH||673.436||NA|
Listed below are some of the NEET PG 2018 Participating Medical Colleges:
|S.No||NEET PG Participating Colleges 2018|
|1||KIIT University PG Medical College|
|2||SMU PG Medical College|
|3||BHU PG Medical College|
|4||CMC Ludhiana PG Medical College|
|5||Adesh University PG Medical College|
|6||AFMC PG Medical College|
|7||SRM University PG Medical College|
|8||RIMS PG Medical College|
|9||Amritha PG Medical College|
|10||BLDE University PG Medical College|
|11||AMU PG Medical College|
|12||CMC Vellore PG Medical College|
|13||Manipal University PG Medical College|
|14||COMEDK PG Medical College|
|15||IPU PG Medical College