NEET PG 2018: Online Application Forms are Available
National Board of Education (NBE) has begun the application process for NEET PG 2018. The online registration began on October 31, 2017 and will continue till November 27, 2017 (till 11:59 pm). The exam will be conducted on January 7, 2018.
NEET PG is a nationally conducted entrance exam for admission to various MD/MS, and PG Diploma Courses as per section 10 (D) of Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. It is the single entrance examination for Post Graduate Programmes.
Important Dates of NEET PG 2018:
- Online Application begins: October 31, 2017
- Online Application ends: November 27, 2017 (11:59 pm)
- Exam date: January 7, 2018
- Result declaration: By January 31, 2018
Eligibility Criteria for NEET PG 2018:
Candidates who have an MBBS degree or Provisional MBBS Pass Certificate recognized as per the provisions of the Indian Medical Council Act 1956, and possess permanent or provisional registration certificate of MBBS qualification issued by the Medical Council of India or State Medical Council can apply for NEET PG 2018.
Candidate should also have completed one year of internship or are expected to complete the internship on or before March 31, 2018.
Candidates are advised to check the detailed advertisement for any additional eligibility criteria.
NEET PG 2018 Exam Pattern:
- Exam Mode: The exam will be organized in online (computer-based test) mode.
- Type of Question: Multiple choice questions will be asked in the examination.
- Language: The question paper will be asked in the English
- Duration: The exam duration will be 3-1/2 hours.
- Session: The examination will be organized on a single day in one session, i.e all candidates will be taking the same question paper.
- There will not be any equating or scaling of the marks obtained by the candidate.
- Marking Scheme: For the correct answer, four marks will be allotted to the candidates.
- Negative Marking: The negative marking will be done in this examination. There will be 25% (1 mark) negative marking for incorrect answers.
NEET PG 2018 Syllabus:
The syllabus will contain various topics of subjects or knowledge areas. The syllabus will be prescribed by the Medical Council of India (MCI) with prior approval of Government of India. The syllabus will comprise of topics like Anatomy, Ophthalmology, Physiology & many others. Students should prepare as per the syllabus to score well in the examination.
How to apply for NEET PG 2018:
Candidates will have to go to NBE official website (www.nbe.edu.in). Candidate will have to register through the registration link. To register candidate must have a valid email id and mobile number. After registration, candidates can login to their account and complete the application process.
The application fee for NEET PG 2018 for SC/ST/PWD candidates is Rs. 2750/- and for General and OBC category candidates is Rs. 3750/-.