NEET SS 2018 Eligibility Criteria For 2018 – NEET Superspecialty Exam 2018 Eligibility Criteria
NEET Super Specialty Entrance Exam is an eligibility-cum-ranking examination prescribed as the single entrance examination to various DM / M.Ch. Courses as per section (10) of India Medical Council Act, 1956.
National Board of Examinations has been notified by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India to conduct NEET-SS-2018 on All-India Basis. NBE shall be conducting NEET-SS in 19 Cities.NBE conducts the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test Super Specialty (NEET SS) at the national level.
NEET SS 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates who have pursued or pursuing the post graduate medical degree (MD/MS/DNB) from any recognized institute, will be eligible to apply for the examination.
- It is also necessary that the candidates must have received their Provisional Pass Certificate before they apply for NEET SS
- There is no age bar to apply for NEET SS 2018.
- Candidates who are in possession of recognized post graduate medical degree (MD/MS/DNB) /Provisional Pass Certificate or an equivalent recognized qualification are eligible for super specialty courses as mentioned in Annexure B or NEET-SS Information Bulletined can apply for NEET-SS 2018 through online.
- If any candidates are found to be ineligible at any stage of NEET-SS they will not be permitted to appear in the examination. The results/candidature of such candidate shall be cancelled and/or are deemed to be cancelled for NEET SS.
- Registration and/or appearance in NEET-SS do not confer any automatic rights upon the candidate for admission to DM/MCh courses.
- Registration with M.C.I./State Medical Council is necessary and its documentary proof should be furnished at the time of counseling of NEET SS 2018.
- Registration for NEET-SS 2017 can be undertaken online at the portal nbe.edu.in . Candidates can choose their exam centre through online registration system on first come first serve basis.
- Admit card will be sent to the candidates on their registered email id after successful completion of online registration and payment of fees.
Examination fee for NEET SS 2018:
Rs.3, 750/- is the fee for the NEET SS 2018 entrance examination and has to be remitted through payment gateway, at the time of online registration, using a credit card or debit card issued by Banks in India or through online banking.
NEET SS 2018 Application Form:
- The NEET SS application form will be available on the official website of the National Board of Examinations (NBE).
- Applicants will be required to submit the application form with the information asked.
- It will also be necessary for the candidates to pay the application fee at the time of submission of the application form.
- The NEET SS will be an objective type paper having multiple choice questions.
- The question paper consists of 200 questions.
- The exam will be conducted online as a computer based test.
NEET SS 2018 Admit Card:
- NBE will release the Admit card to all the eligible applicants after accepting the application form.
- The admit card will contain the information about the exam’s date, timing, and the centre.
- Without an Admit card Candidates are not allowed to appear for NEET SS 2018 examination.
NEET SS 2018 Results:
- The result of NEET Super Specialty exam 2018 will be announced through the official website of NBE.
- Candidates can check the result and download the scorecard which will be required for counseling and admission to the DM / M.Ch.
For any query, candidates are requested to check the official website.