NEET PG 2018 Entrance Exam Rules of Private Colleges

NEET-PG-2018-Entrance-Exam-Rules-of-Private-Colleges-

NEET PG 2018 Entrance Exam Rules of Private Colleges: NEET-PG is an eligibility-cum-ranking examination prescribed as the single entrance examination to various MD/MS and PG Diploma Courses as per Section (10) of Indian Medical Council Act 1956. As per the new guidelines issued by the government for admissions to the Post Graduate Medical & Dental courses in private medical colleges, only 10% seats will be reserved for “Institutional Preferences”. Whereas the rest 90% seats will be filled through NEET PG (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test). Out of the 100% seats…

Read More