Neet PG : Rise In Image Based Questions
Lately Image based Questions have been introduced for NEET Examinations. Image based questions test a student in various levels. These are questions mixed with other questions and are from different subjects. They don’t form a majority of questions but are important for securing a good rank for NEET PG Exams .
Image base questions are asked particularly from Anatomy especially Histology, Regional Anatomy , Pathology, Surgery and Related Surgical Specialities as well as Radiology.
IMAGE BASED TRENDS Questions Neet PG
The Questions can be in the form of
- Spot Diagnosis (Identifying a particular Muscle, Ligament ….)
- Identifying a particular Surgical Instrument (Forceps…)
- Identifying a disease ( CXR of Lung Mass)
- Correlation Questions ( The muscle in Diagram Performs which Function at Shoulder joint)
- Identifying A particular Abnormality (Knock knees)
- Identifying Congenital Syndromes (Based on Particular Developmental Defect)
- Identifying a Histopathological Slide
- Recognizing Microanatomical Features (Type of Epithelium in a slide)
- Any Question relevant to Diagram (Area A in Figure corresponds to …)
- Radiological Images of USG, CT , MRI with Question as Foot note
We can say that a fundamental Knowledge of all subjects is important and only cramming won’t help. The student needs to have a real clinical sense . Although different students get a different set of questions but the questions are invariably of same level.
TIPS TO PREPARE FOR IMAGE BASED QUESTIONS To Neet PG
An important fact which can’t be ignored is to go through images of Standard Texts thoroughly, Images of Atlases of Histology, Anatomy, Pathology m Surgery along with images of ENT, Orthopedics, Radiological images with diseases form an important Component to preparing for NEET PG exams.
Difores Alas of Histology, Grants Atlas of Anatomy, Images from Robbins, Sabiston, Harrisons Medicine, Cecil Medicine, Favidsons Medicine, BD Chaurasia can help in a long way.
We at Medexams have sorted this issue with innovation and great precision to make it the best image based incorporation of questions. We have placed relevant and precisely targeted questions which helps a student to prepare best for his/her exams.
Image based questions of Histology, Pathology, Radiology, Medicine, Surgery, etc. are an essential part of our online course.
For more details view www.medexamsprep.com