Important Topics Anesthesiology NEET PG 2020-2021
Anesthesia is a minor NEET Subject. But should not be taken lightly. It might take three to four weeks to prepare this Subject. Preparing Minor Subjects along with Major Subjects should be a trend for Preparation.
As the NEET PG Exams are getting competitive with each passing day, there is a need for Aspirants to be more dedicated and concerned about each and every mark. Good Marks in NEET PG Exams ensures NEET Aspirants to get better postings and better branches.
Though lots of books are there for Anesthesia preparation. A Neet aspirant should practice a Maximum number of MCQs and questions asked which readily prepare a medical student for revision and best results in final exams.
MedExams Prep provides You with updated knowledge. Below is a small test for you. We hope that you attempt the below questions. See for yourself how you find them.
Test Questions as One Liners
- Term ANESTHESIA coined by________________________________________
- Anaesthesia was first used by ________________________________________
- Nitrous oxide was discovered by______________________________________
- Anaesthetic properties of nitrous oxide were discovered by _________
- Spinal analgesia was first described by _______________________________
- ___________________is the best index of potency of anesthetics.
- Gas cylinders are made of ___________________________
- EMLA Cream is a mixture of_______________________________
- Etomidate Acts at___________________________________________
- Colour of cylinder of Nitrous oxide is ________________________________
- Ephedrine is used as a vassopressor acting on_______________________
- _________is also called as EDRF (Endothelial derived relaxing factor).
- Defect in ____________receptors in Sarcoplasmic reticulum causes Malignant hyperthermia.
- Visual analogue scale (VAS ) measures ______________________________
- The pudendal nerve originates from the _____sacral segments.
Answers are :
- Term ANESTHESIA coined by Oliver Holmes.
- Anaesthesia was first used by
- Nitrous oxide was discovered by Priestley
- Anaesthetic properties of nitrous oxide were discovered by Humphry Davy.
- Spinal analgesia was first described by Bier
- MAC is the best index of potency of anesthetics.
- Gas cylinders are made of steel alloy (molybdenum)
- EMLA Cream is a mixture of 5% Lidocaine and 2.5% Prilocaine.
- Etomidate Acts at GABA A receptor.
- Colour of cylinder of Nitrous oxide is blue
- Ephedrine is used as a vassopressor acting on α as well as βreceptors
- Nitric oxide is also called as EDRF (Endothelial derived relaxing factor).
- Defect in ryanodine receptors in Sarcoplasmic reticulum causes Malignant hyperthermia.
- Visual analogue scale (VAS ) measures pain intensity
- The pudendal nerve originates from the second, third, and fourth sacral segments.
We hope that you could answer these simple questions. This would let you know your level of Preparation. MedExams Prep provides you the opportunity of Self Assessment. We hope that you focus on your weak areas.
For Details of NEET PG Visit: www.medexamsprep.com