NEET MCH Pediatric Surgery
NEET MCh 2020-2021 Exams has more competition as MCh Pediatric Surgery. More candidates want to qualify Super Speciality Examinations. There is more and fiercer competition. Limited Institutions offer Mch in Pediatric Surgery.
The Qualifying Examination for Pediatric Surgery is conducted by NBE as a Computer Based Test. It is updated and a Standard Exam. One needs to prepare hard for the Exam.
In this competitive times as an MCh Aspirant needs to know
- How well are you Prepared for NEET Mch Exams
- Have You Checked your Comparative Position
- Do you want to know where you stand?
- Do you want to check Your Knowledge?
- What are Your Weak Points
- How do I Improve my Chances of Qualifying NEET Mch
In the Last Few years Questions have been focused on Special Topics. Our Experts have Chosen some Topics as enlisted below. Pediatric Surgery Aspirants need to have a basic Insight of Anatomy of all Systems and Surgical Anatomy is of Utmost Importance.
Most Read Books in Pediatric Surgery:
- Handbook of pediatric surgery
- Ashcraft’s pediatric surgery
- Rudolphs Paediatrics
- Pediatric, Colorectal and Pelvic Surgery
- World Journal of Pediatrics
- Pediatric Surgery by Puri
- Fundamentals of Pediatric Surgery by Peter Mattei
- Schwartz Surgery (Selected topics)
- Corans Pediatric Surgery
Topics of focus should be :
|Wilms Tumor||Pediatric Emergencies|
|Ventricular septal defect||Hemangiomas|
|Round cell tumors in the pediatric population||TOF|
|Malrotation of Gut||Malignant histiocytic fibroma|
|Neural Crest Migration Disorders||Esophageal atresias|
|Treacher Collins Syndrome||Hydrocele|
|Sternomastoid Tumours||Dermatofibroma protuberance|
|Spina Bifida||Denny Drash Syndrome|
|Renal Duplication||Burns in Pediatrics|
|Pyloric stenosis||Branchial Cyst|
|Prune Belly Syndrome||Congenital vascular lesions|
For Subscription Click Here
Our experts recommend a detailed study for Paediatric Surgery. One needs to have a Fundamental Concept as New Exam Pattern Demands a Holistic Approach as Questions are based on Multiple Facets. Expect Questions on the basis of:
- Clinical Cases
- Lab values
- Latest Treatment
- Surgical Anatomy
- Embryological Basis
- Systematic Questions
- One linersMemory Based Questions
We have developed a brief online Study and Testing Module based on these facts. Taking vital inputs from experts, Aspirants, and Toppers we are on the way to provide the best possible revision and preparation to our Mch Aspirants.
For More Details NEET MCH Visit: www.medexamsprep.com