Concept of New Type Questions asked in NEET PG
The Latest Information on NEET PG Type Questions NEET PG Exams are now online. Changes are being made constantly. What is needed is to be aware of recent changes in the exam pattern. Now image-based questions, Concept-based questions, Questions based on memory and questions covering all topics are asked in a certain proportion and new changes are made.
The main questions which are diagram or image-based are from Embryology Histology, Regional Anatomy, Histopathology, Surgery, and Related Surgical Specialities as well as Radiology.
The recent exams suggest loads of questions asked on the mechanism of drugs, new drugs, latest techniques, new radiological procedures, newer genetic translocations, new FDA Approvals, Instruments and their uses, MRI, USG, CT Scan images.
Example Type Questions asked in NEET PG:
Questions in Medicine are asked from:
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Critical Care Medicine
- General Medicine
The questions are distributed as per their importance (High yield Topics). Emphasis on Image-Based questions was laid upon in the last two years of NEET PG Exams conducted by NBE. What is important is that the Concept is important now. Reading from the Standard Textbooks and Good MBBS Preparation would form the Backbone.
Questions are based on
- Clinical Correlation Type Questions (Action of a muscle)
- Diagnosis from CXR, CT, MRI (Common Conditions)
- Identification of a Structure (Identifying a particular part of the human body a muscle, a nerve, an artery)
- Identifying a Micro anatomical slide (Ovary, Lung, epithelium)
- Identifying An Abnormality (Clubfeet )
- Identifying an Instrument used in Surgery, ENT, Ophthalmology, Anaesthesia
- Identifying Neonatal and Congenital Syndromes (Based on Particular Developmental Defect like Fetal Hydantoin Syndrome, Fetal Alcohol Syndrome)
These are not the only points to be looked into. There is more to it. Specific and detailed information prepared by experts is given on our website.
For details visit www.medexamsprep.com