Important Tips for NEET DM Clinical Hematology
Super specialization in Hematology is preferred by many MD aspirants. The route is by way of taking the NEET DM Clinical Hematology Exam. NBE conducts NEET SS Exams. The exams are standard and good competition is there for this branch. The NEET SS Exams are very standard examinations.
Students are sometimes confused about what to focus on. There are no good books which can be entirely relied upon by a student preparing for the specialty. Our experts have prepared some basic guidelines for students taking DM Clinical Hematology Exams.
What is needed for DM Hematology to study in recent times?
- One should focus on Anemias. Their classification based on PBF and types of cells.
- Examination of blood films, blood smears, interpretation of flow cytometry and different types of cells is important.
- Hemoglobin variants and thalassemias both minor and major types are asked.
- Hemopoietic neoplasms ALL, AML, CLL. CML is an important feature of exams.
- Lymphoid malignancies, HL, NHL are also important including their classification, subtypes.
- Newer translocations, Genetic mutations identified with diseases should be thoroughly revised.
- New drugs used in the treatment of Malignancies especially should be taken care of.
- Basic and Fundamental topics like Neutrophilia, Neutropenia, Leukamoid reactions, Physiology of RBCS, WBCS, Platelets are all important.
- Atypical and Rare cases in Hematology are asked in-between.
- Basic Concepts of Physiology in Hematology are undermined by most students.
- Better to have a good time at your disposal
Having said this, they are the High yield Topics from which many questions are asked and repeated. Focus on these questions should be there. What is needed is a good source of Preparation. MedExams Prep offers such preparation for NEET DM aspirants.
For details visit www.medexamsprep.com