NBE has great news for Medical Candidates appearing in the NEET-PG Exams. NEET PG Exam Pattern 2021 has total new updates. The number of MCQ Questions has been reduced from 300 to 200. The maximum marks allowed to pass the exam have been decreased from 1200 to 800, according to the New Pattern. Medical Candidates may check the latest NEET PG Test Series to get a better overview of the paper pattern and syllabus.
NEET PG Updates:
- Change in questions and total marks – The Maximum Number of marks to be attained in the exam has been changed from 1200 to 800. And from this year, the paper will have 200 MCQs of 4 marks each.
- Change in duration of Exam – The paper will be online, and candidates will get 3 hours 30 minutes in order to solve the answers for NEET PG 2021
- Change in Marking Pattern – According to the marking pattern, 4 marks will be awarded for correct answers, and 1 mark will be deducted for incorrect answers.
Read the complete article to know everything about NEET PG Exam 2021 Pattern, markings scheme, and much more.
NEET PG Exam Pattern :-
|Number of Sessions||Single|
|Exam Duration||3 Hours 30 Minutes|
|Number of Questions||200 MCQs|
|Language of Question Paper||English Only|
|Type of Questions||MCQs|
NEET PG Mock Test Series
- NEET PG Mock Test Series includes a series of questions that will help the candidate prepare for the NEET-PG computer-based exam.
- The Mock Test will allow the candidate to practice the Real Test scenario such as selecting, de-selecting, reviewing, and navigating in questions.
- Candidates are encouraged to complete the NEET PG Mock Test prior to taking the actual exam.
NEET PG 2021 Exam Schedule
- Questions for review – NEET PG 2021 exam pattern indicates that candidates will have the option to mark any attempt or untried question as a review while taking the examination. This will allow the candidate to go through the questions again before the exam ends and then answer them.
- Subject-wise weightage – The NEET PG exam 2021 now has 200 questions. NEET PG questions are based on the MBBS course curriculum. The NEET PG 2021 subject-wise distribution has not yet been published. Candidates can view the table below to see the subject-wise weightage for questions in the NEET PG exam last year.
NEET PG 2021 Subjects for Preparation
The NEET PG exam will be divided into three sections. Each section includes a different number of questions. The marking scheme will remain the same across all sections. There will be 800 marks for the entire paper. Each section of the NEET PG 2021 exam has the following subjects:
NEET PG 2021 – Subjects with Section
Section A-Pre clinical
Section B-Para clinical
- Forensic Medicine
- Social and Preventive Medicine
- General Medicine including Dermatology & Venereology & Psychiatry
- General Surgery including Orthopedics, Anaesthesia & Radiodiagnosis
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology
NEET PG 2021 Marking Scheme
For more details visit – medexamsprep