Are Minor subjects Important for NEET Pg 2019
Every subject has a weight age. Minor subjects means Subjects like Radiology, Dermatology, Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics, Forensic Sciences. These all add up. Neet Aspirants with High Ranks usually score better in Minor Subjects, Some Minor subjects are Super speciality subjects and usually not taken seriously by NEET Aspirants. Mostly they underperform in these Subjects causing their ranks to drop Significantly .
Are they Important?
- Yes . They are important. Each and every mark in NEET PG Exam Matters. There is a lot of competition.
When to study them?
- They should be studied alongside Major Subjects. Best strategy is to study one Major and one Minor Subject Together. This makes it interesting and not boring a Student.
How much time to study each minor subject?
- Ideally it should take 15-20 days to complete each subject. One should keep adequate time for revision in the end as well.
What to read for minor subjects?
- Ideally Big Text books cant be read for the subjects. A combination of Mcq books (Standard) along with Online Tests is sufficient for exams.
What are the most important tips?
- One should study images of Conditions as well. Radiographs, X rays, CT Scans, MRI Scans Dermatological conditions, Instruments… all should be revised nicely. Clinical Correlations should be made.
For Best Revision and Prep ration of NEET PG 2019