Changes in NEET DM Exam Pattern 2018 & NEET DM Study Pattern 2018
NEET DM Exam pattern 2018
NEET-DM is a single entrance exam for the entire super specialty DM (Doctorate of Master) or M.Ch. (Master of Surgery) courses. NBE (National Board of Examinations) conducts the National Eligibility cum Entrance test super specialty (NEET-SS) at the National level. The examination is conducted with the purpose to select the eligible candidates for admission into DM/MCh courses. The NEET-DM exam pattern is according to the guidelines of the Medical Council Act, 1956.
The NEET DM Exam pattern 2018 is as follows:
- The NEET-DM will be based on the objective question paper having multiple choice questions.
- The question paper will be comprised of 200 questions.
- The NEET-DM exam will be conducted online on a computer-based test.
60% shall be from the super specialty course selected by the candidate and 40% of the questions shall be from the feeder broad specialty course.
NEET DM Study Pattern 2018
A candidate can choose a maximum of two super specialty courses for which his/her broad specialty qualification is eligible. Total No. of questions in NEET DM question paper is 100 and all the questions shall be at PG Exit level (MD/MS/DNB).
Below is the NEET DM Study Pattern 2018:
- The question paper will consist of 200 Multiple Choice questions.
- Duration of test will be 02:30 hours
- A candidate can appear for only one paper at a time.
- Negative marking will be applicable.
- There will be a separate question paper for all the above-mentioned specialties.
- For example, a candidate with MS/DNB (General Surgery) will take the test in General Surgery 2018 and a candidate with MD/DNB (Pediatrics) will take the test in Pediatrics 2018, irrespective of their desirous DM/MCh course(s).