Concept of New Type Questions asked in NEET PG 2019
The Latest Information on NEET PG Type Questions
NEET PG Exams are now online. Changes are being made constantly. What is needed is to be aware of recent changes in the exam pattern. Now image-based questions, Concept-based questions, Questions based on memory and questions covering all topics are asked in a certain proportion and new changes are made. Main questions which are diagram or image-based are from Embryology Histology, Regional Anatomy, Histopathology, Surgery, and Related Surgical Specialities as well as Radiology.
The recent exams suggest loads of questions asked on the mechanism of drugs, new drugs, latest techniques, new radiological procedures, newer genetic translocations, new FDA Approvals, Instruments and their uses, MRI, USG, CT Scan images.
Questions are based on
- Clinical Correlation Type Questions (Action of a muscle, )
- Diagnosis from CXR, CT, MRI (Common Conditions)
- Identification of a Structure (Identifying a particular part of the human body a muscle, a nerve, an artery ……..)
- Identifying a Micro anatomical slide (Ovary, Lung, epithelium)
- Identifying An Abnormality (Clubfeet )
- Identifying an Instrument used in Surgery, ENT, Ophthalmology, Anaesthesia
- Identifying Neonatal and Congenital Syndromes (Based on Particular Developmental Defect like Fetal Hydantoin Syndrome, Fetal Alcohol Syndrome…….)
These are not the only points to be looked into. There is more to it.
Specific and detailed information prepared by experts is given on our website.
For details visit www.medexamsprep.com