Endocrinology is an exciting Branch and Favourite of some Physicans. DM Endocrinology is moderately Competetive . But despite the fact that preparation for NEET DM Endocrinology would seem to be difficult it is not that difficult to get through . A student needs to have a motivation, positive attitude and right guidance rather than a depressing guide.
MBBS, MD and then DM in a sequence needs a bit of taking and continuous preparation and study is always hectic. But despite that highly motivated doctors have passion for DM Endocrinology and One can’t underestimate obsession of these doctors and they would go to any extent for achieving their goals to be called as DM Endocrinologists .
When to Start
Endocrinology is a vast subject and for Gaining Best Concepts , One should begin prepration as early as possible during his Md only . This helps a candidate to generate a greater focus . In circusmstances not possible prepration after Md is also fine but needs more consistent and sustained efforts.
NEET DM Aspirants for DM Endocrinology Examinations need at least 8-10 months preparation time before start of Examinations.
This cumbersome Preparation needs to be Goal oriented and foccussed. Taking Standard Reference books for Very essential and important and frequently asked topics is essential. One cant study big and full texts.
What is mostly Asked
Questions in DM Endocrinology are asked on All Aspects
- Physiology of Secretion
- ICU management of Endocrinological Emergencies
- Latest Drugs : Antithyroid, Antidiabetics,
- Physiology : Basic Concepts of Endocrine Glands
- Genetic Association: Syndromes
- Molecular level Physiology of Glandular Function
- Management, Complications of Therapies
- Drugs used in Endocrinology and their Mechanism of Action.
Lately Asked Topics
- Endocrinological Disorders : Gastrinoma, Somatostatinoma, VIPomas, Glucagonomas
- Drugs like Cabergoline, Prolactin , Bromocriptine, quinagolide
- Cancers: Medullary cancer thyroid, Pappilary cancer thyroid, Follicular cancer thyroid , Struma ovary
- Diseases: Cushing diseases Hyperthyroidism, Hypoparathyroidism, Hyperparathyroidism, Hashimoto’s disease., Graves disease De quervians disease, DIDOMAD syndrome , Insulinoma, Pheochromocytoma, Conns Syndrome
- Aldosterone, Renin, T3, T4, TSH, TRH
- Syndromic Entities : Nelsons Syndrome, Empty sella syndrome, Conns Syndrome and Sheehans Syndrome
- All hormones: ACTH, ADH, ANP, GH…………………..
What To Do Eventually
Practice, Practice And Practice……………
DM Endocrinology Candidates should attempt Maximum number of Mcqs as possible. New Online Examinations provide the most Satisfying and the Best way of preparation. We don’t recommend book names for Preparation but it is always best to have standard books by side and read most frequently asked and important topics from standard texts.
For details visit:- www.medexamsprep.com