Easy Ways to Prepare and Revise for NEET PG 2019
- Is there a Single an Simple way or a Single Strategy applicable to NEET PG exam. For our Mbbs students , let there be a line that
“ There is no Short cut to success” .
- Post your MBBS we have to prepare 19 subjects and it needs a sustained and a great effort on the part of students to appear in The NEET PG Exams .
- Main Standard Text book reading for Reference forms thje Backbone of studies . Relying on Indiviual Mcq books on every Subject is tough as these books are non conceptual and take a lot of time and a MBBS student in the end cant revise all individual mcq books.
- Practice Mcqs is the main Factor. Practice, Practice and Practice
- The MCQ questions from all subjects should be revised . Make sure you revise the New questions as well as Questions asked previously and all subjects are well prepared .
- Anatomy (Regional , Histology, Embryology ), Pharmacology Pathology, Medicine, Surgery, Gynae obs should be thoroughly studied . Emphasis on ENT, Opthomology, Orthopedics , Paediatrics, SPM, Dermatology, Radiology should be there and they should also be taken seriously .
- Medexams Type Online Tests provide a complete Revision, Self Assessment and Self Improvement Package for Ideal Preparation for Exams .
- Medexams excels in the rankings and is one of the leading Medical Education Portals for NEET PGM NEET DM and NEET MCh Prepration.
For more details visit: www.medexamsprep.com