Frequently asked questions about NEET PG 2018
When to start preparing for NET PG
Preparations should ideally begin 10-12 months in advance of NEE PG Exams in ideal situations
What Standard Books to read for NEET PG
- BD Chaurasia
- Love and Bailey
- Oxford Books of Medicine and Clinical Specialities
- Roxburg Dermatolog
Are all Subjects Necessary
Yes All subjects are necessary. Although Some Subjects are Major and others are Minor one cant afford to miss out any subject. Medicine, Surgery, Pathology Anatomy, SPM , Obs /Gynae are Major Subjects .
Minor subjects like Dermatology, Physiology, Radiology, Dermatology, Orthopedics are also asked and are classified as Minor Subjects.
What to revise from
Important Points should be taken notes of . Revise with all Authentic Revision Courses and Online Courses. www.medexamsprep.com offers a great resource for NEET PG .
What is the NEET PG Exam like
NEET PG is an online Computer based Test with Negative Marking. Previously it was a written Test
What are the Tips for Preparing NEET PG
- Avoid distractions
- Prepare well
- Avoid Silly mistakes
- Don’t miss out on any subject
- Don’t pile up too many Books
- Use Online resources for Preparations
- Prepare Sequentially Subject wise Preferably
- Start with Basic Sciences, then paraclinical and then Clinical Subjects.
- Avoid Anxiety
- Make A study as well as Revision Schedule in Advance.
- Stay Healthy and Avoid Confusing and Unfriendly Situations
Wish you Best of Luck
For more Info visit: www.medexamsprep.com