Hot Topics for NEET PG 2020-2021 in Pathology
Studying Pathology for NEET Exams
Topics keep on changing. Questions are added from new topics. So never be Static. Be dynamic and well versed with changes around. Especially in subjects like Medicine, Pathology.
Our experts see the latest innovations in Histopathology, Tumour Markers, Translocations, New genetic mutations. Students should know all developments as they are Examiners Favourites. We suggest you: Never Overestimate Yourself. Pathology and Medicine are Ever-changing.
The topics are NEET Favourites as well as High yield topics for NEET Pathology for 2020-2021 exams. Robbins is the most Standard Textbook for Preparation. NEET PG students should be aware of the most frequently asked topics in Pathology. Our Experts suggest below 10 as the hot topics for NEET exams
|1. Tuberous sclerosis|
3. Target cells
4. Syphilis (Gumma)
5. Seminomatous germ cell tumors
7. Reversible cell injury
9. Pigmented villonodular synovitis
10. Peripheral nerve sheath tumor
Our Impression is that the below 10 topics have been Examiners Favourites and we can expect questions for New Exams from these Topics.
|11. Osteoclatoma or Giant tumor of bone|
13. Nottingham histological score (Scarff-Bloom-Richardson grade)
14. Nodular Glomerulosclerosis
15. Neurofibromatosis type 2
16. Neurofibromatosis type 1
17. Mitochondrial inheritance
19. Lymphogranuloma inguinal
20. Lewy Body Disorders
A student gets nervous with Much preparation, Hard work, so many Subjects, Pressure of Internship and House job. Don’t you think the below topics are very important? Just go through them seriously.
22. Leukemoid reaction
24. Inflammatory bowel disease (IBD)
26. Howell-Jolly bodies (nuclear remnants)
27. Heinz bodies (denatured hemoglobin)
29. Growth hormone adenoma
30. Giant cell reparative granuloma
31. Ewing’s sarcoma and primitive neuroectodermal tumor (PNET)
32. Coal worker’s pneumoconiosis
33. Classification of cytokines
35. Charcot-Bouchard aneurysms
Experts are well versed with the new trends. We should make it a point to have the best preparation and strategy. But it is important to be highly educated about the latest information. Get yourself well versed with the latest trends. Never take Pathology lightly.
For details visit www.medexamsprep.com