“Important points for Success for NEET PG 2018”
We at medexamsprep.com collected lots of information on how to succeed. We compiled that following are the points which a Student needs to Keep in Mind.
- Pray to God /Almighty for Success
- Seek Blessings from your Parents
- Develop Positive Attitude right from Beginning (Start to End of Exams)
- Motivate Yourself in MidTerm .
- Prepare a Well Defined Schedule for Prepration right from beginning .
- Divide Time For your Subjects Appropriately (Don’t Give too much/ undesired Importance to any particular subject)
- Don’t Study too many books which you cant Revise.
- Ideally MBBS Students Don’t need to go to Coaching Centres. (Wastage of time)
- Don’t Overstress yourself too much. Avoid Anxious/undesirable Situations). Goal is to Pass NEET with Top Ranking.
- Keep Reminding yourself of Objective.
- Dont Prepare for Too many Examinations Simultaneously(PLAB, USMLE, NEET). All Examinations are different .
- Use a Combination strategy (Text Books+ MCQ Books+ Online Courses)
- Practice Mock Tests during last 4-6 months Vigorously
- Have Patience. Patience always Wins.
Wishing our NEET PG aspirants Best of Luck.
Always with You