NEET PG 2018-2019 Eligibility Criteria – Latest Updates NEET PG 2019 Eligibility Criteria
National Eligibility cum Entrance Test Post Graduate – NEET PG 2019 is a national level examination. This exam is conducted for candidates who want to get admission into MD/MS/Post Graduate Diploma courses. NEET PG 2019 eligibility criteria will be managed by the National Board of Examinations (NBE) as NBE is the authorized board to conduct the exam.
The NEET PG 2019 entrance examination is conducted for providing admissions in MBBS and BDS in various government & private colleges of the country. Before appearing for NEET PG 2019 it is thereby informed that candidates check complete details about NEET PG 2019 eligibility criteria.
NEET 2019 eligibility criteria are as given below:
If a candidate has to take admission in PG medical courses he/she has to attempt NEET 2019 exam as no other examination, either at state or institution level will be considered.
- Indian as well as Foreign Nationals candidates are eligible to apply.
- Qualifying Exam:All eligible candidates must have an MBBS degree and must possess permanent. Provisional MBBS pass certificate recognized from MCI or provisional registration certificate of MBBS qualification is also considered.
- C Internship:Candidates should complete one year of internship on or before 31 March 2019.
- All India 50% Quota Seats:Candidates, those studied/qualified MBBS degree from J & K, Telangana and Andhra Pradesh is not eligible for 50% AIQ.
- Candidates should submit a duly signed affidavit declaring that they were nominated by the Government of India (under central pool seats) to do MBBS from medical colleges and are eligible to participate in All India 50% quota counseling.