NEET Pg Exams are now Online Examinations conducted by NBE.
The Competition tends to be tough with thousands of Students competing for Best Ranks and Better Colleges and Placements.
Better ranks offer them Choice of Selecting Subjects of their Choice for Pg.
In Nutshell better the Rank , more is your discretion power of Choosing Best . Different strategies are employed by different Students.
There are lots of Books in Market further complicating the Students Choice as what to read bur n general from our Experience we can let you know what not to do.
- Don’t go into the Preparation Unplanned without a Strategy
- Don’t prepare for the Exams without Time Strategy .
- Don’t Procure Too many Books
- Don’t Go for unauthentic sources for Preparation
- Don’t use Standard Text Books for all Subjects
- Don’t Randomize your Study
- Don’t Rely too much on Previous Papers Only
- Don’t Overemphasize on Image Based Questions Only
- Don’t Give TOO Much time to Any Particular Subject
- Don’t Try to Do too Much New
- Don’t Waste too much time in Coaching Classes.
- Don’t Think Videos only will take you Home
- Don’t Miss Doing MCQ Practices.
- Don’t Be Irregular in Your Prepration
We at Medexamsprep have noticed certain students relying only on Coaching or else Videos underestimating the Fact that On table Performance is what matters. We Don’t allow a student to Waste too much time in Coaching Classes or overemphasize Videos.