NEET Mch Endocrine Surgery. Preparing to Top
High Yield points for NEET Mch Endocrinology
Important Topics for Mch Endocrinology
MCH NEET Preparation is not an Impossible Task. Mch NEET Endocrinology is a Competitive branch . The NBE conducts NEET Mch Exam online Nowadays. The Exam is standard .
Mch Endocrinology needs a great effort, Basic Knowledge and detailed study of Various Topics concerning the Subject .
Not many Excellent books exist for for Preparation and some of the Best selling and read books are
- Endocrinology A Clinicians Handbook
- Hashimotos Taming the Beast
- Williams Textbook of Endocrinology
- Schwartz Surgery
- Evidence Based endocrine surgery
- Bailey Surgery
- Atlas of Endocrine Surgical Techniques
- Sabiston Surgery
- Robbins Pathology
- Lasts Anatomy
- Harrisons Medicine
What needs to be studied
- Anatomy of Endocrine Glands , Full Surgical Details, Applied and Surgical Anatomy, Relations, Blood Supply of Endocrine Glands .
- Physiology of Hormones , Mechanism of Action like TSH, Thyroxine, Estrogen, LH , FSH , GnRh , PTH, Prolactin, Progesterone, Testosterone
- Drugs used in Endocrinology like Tamoxifen, Steroid use, PTH, Prolactin, Progesterone, Growth Hormone, Griseofulvin, Fludrocortisone, Etidronate , Estrogen
- Various Clinical Conditions like Macroademoas , Microadenomas , ZES , , Pendred syndrome, Follicular Ca Thyroid, Hurthle Cell Cancer, Papillary carcinoma of thyroid, Medullary carcinoma of thyroid, McCune-Albright syndrome, Liddles syndrome, Leyding cell Tumor
- Electrolyte Imbalances like Hypothyroidism, Hyponatremia, Hypokalemia, Hyperparathyroidism, Hypernatremia, Hyperkalemia, Tumour Lysis
- Use of Hydrocortisone, Dexamethasone, Cortisol, Cinacalcet, Bromocriptine
- Syndromic Entities and Diseases like Cushings disease, Conns Syndrome , Conns disease, Diabetes Mellitus, Albrights syndrome, Autoimmune thyrotoxicosis., DIDMOAD Syndrome , Anaplastic carcinoma of thyroid, Barters syndrome, Adrenal carcinoma, Adrenal adenoma, Addison’s disease
- Surgical Approaches to Endocrine Glands
What helps in studies?
- Regular study is a key factor . Surgeons don’t have time at their disposal. But being in touch always helps.
- Starting at right time : A MS Student Aspiring MCh should not start late .
- Stay Focussed . There might be distractions. But one should stay focused .
- Be acquainted with the Latest . Online Programmes like Medexamsprep are the Best Platforms for Students and help students to revise properly and take simulated mock tests . With these tests , explanations students can get Higher Ranks and perform Better. They give you an idea what to study and how to prepare.
For more details visit medexamsprep.com