Tips For Preparing NEET PG Ophthalmology
NEET PG Ophthalmology is a mixed medical and surgical specialty. There are many diverse ophthalmological problems, therefore, students will be judged on the factors how they diagnose, treat and prevent disorders of the eyes and visual system.
Common conditions to be concentrated in NEET PG Ophthalmology include:
- corneal pathology (diseases of the cornea, the thin transparent surface that forms the front of the eyeball)
- cataracts (where the lens of the eye loses transparency)
- glaucoma (where the fluid pressure insides the eyes increases, causing visual problems)
- squints (where there is a problem with the alignment of the eyes)
- retinal problems (such as edemaz within, bleeding, tears or detachment of the retina, the back inner surface of the eye that receives light)
- intraocular inflammation (inflammation of the eye)
- eye-related neurological problems
Ophthalmologists also manage patients with the following conditions:
- major and minor eye injuries
- infectious eye disease
- chronic diseases of the eye such as diabetic retinopathy (the disease affecting the retina caused by diabetes) and age-related macular degeneration (deterioration of the macula, the central area of the retina)
The medexamsprep team gives you personal mentorship from Academicians, Medical Students, and Toppers from previous years who will give you up-to-date information about the Types of Questions asked in NEET PG Ophthalmology.
Medexamsprep is the best online resource for NEET PG Ophthalmology Medical exam preparation provides you the following facilities like:
NEET PG Ophthalmology Diagnostic Test – Do you have what it takes to crack NEET? Assess your aptitude with our Diagnostic Test only at http://medexamsprep.com
- NEET PG Ophthalmology Mock Test – You have to make it what it needs to crack NEET? Assess your aptitude with our Mock Test.
- NEET PG Ophthalmology Exam Papers:
- Previous year question papers: – solving previous year question paper will help you achieve your goal.
- Sample papers: – Sample papers are prepared by experts in accordance with the requirement of the exam; these papers are the best tool for preparation.