The NEET PG test series is available online. The applicants can take the free test series examination by clicking on the link on the website. In the NEET PG free test series there are 50 multiple type questions. The model of the test series has been designed for the convenience of the students so that they can familiarize themselves with the NEET PG entrance test before appearing in it.
Important Features of the NEET PG Free Test Series:
- The NEET PG Free Test Series is a simulation of the actual test and is exactly similar in nature.
- Candidates can get the feel of the actual exam and understand the NEET PG entrance exam pattern in a better manner.
- The NEET PG free test series will consist of a computer based test of 50 multiple choices with a single correct response questions in English language only. There is no time limit for the preparation questions.
- The NEET PG Test Series Online (Preparation Tests) will have 50 questions in total with no time limit.
- The NEET PG Test Series Online (Mock Tests) will however be for 60 minutes and comprise of 60 questions.
- It may be noted that the questions are indicative and must not be construed as actual.
NEET PG Free Test Series
NEET PG Free Test Series consists of sample tests, mock tests, practice tests, previous year question based tests.
NEET PG Free Test Series Online
NEET PG test series is an online testing and assessment platform that provides a strategic preparation method to the students aspiring for the NEET PG (MD/MS Entrance). It gives the most in-depth analysis for every test a student takes so that they can track their growth test-by-test.
NEET PG Free Test Series shall be conducted on computer-based test (CBT) platform. This is not an Internet-based test, i.e. a candidate does not take the test over the Internet. A candidate will now read the questions on a computer screen and choose an answer by using a mouse to click on the appropriate option, instead of reading the questions from a paper booklet and darkening the ovals in an answer sheet.
The exam will only contain multiple choice questions, each with four (4) options and only one (1) correct response.
Candidates can practice NEET PG Free Test Series Online and get the confidence to appear for NEET PG entrance exam.